Software changed the way humans live, and machine learning is doing it again today. We started Proscia to use this power to perfect cancer diagnosis by changing the way the world does pathology.
At Proscia, we push the limits of medicine and technology, solving problems the world has never solved before. We build software used by thousands of pathologists and know that our work is improving outcomes for patients around the globe.
That’s why we’re looking for curious thinkers, big dreamers. developers, evangelists, pathologists, and scientists. Exceptional talent to help us use great power for good and advance humankind.
About the role
In this role, you shall deliver healthcare professional services to customers while driving innovation our solution portfolio. This position is very important to ensure robust technical pre-sales support, integrated solution project delivery, and shall drive the growth of professional services business. You contribute your knowledge and expertise about IT solutions in customer facing pre-sales solution design activities to support sales as well as during implementation phase. Based on your broad knowledge of IT systems & services architecture and solution design in the healthcare industry you have a central role at the intersection of our development and sales teams.
Your focus will be in the North America region. As Solutions Architect, your responsibilities are:
Technical Sales related:
· Translates customer goals into a solution design exemplifying a customer specific unique value proposition
· Communicates technical aspects of IT products and services to prospects, customers and sales in clear, simple terms aligning customer goals with solution capabilities
· Assists in developing customer multi-generational plans with respect to TCO, life cycle management, privacy & security and phased deployment
· Creates technical specification requirements, integration requirements and interface requirements for Proscia’s full portfolio of solutions
· Contributes to the business case development and authors technical components of SOW, RFP / RFI / RFQ
· Resolves technical issues during negotiations and contracting
· Keeps up to date with new technology developments
Service Delivery related:
· The project scoping, planning, communication, integration and physical installation at customer sites of Concentriq and AI modules from Proscia
· Reviewing feedback from customers, compiling and analyzing support data and recommending technical changes as appropriate
· Successful implementation and customer acceptance, within the agreed upon time frame, of the delivered digital pathology solution.
· Providing remote support on installed base; contributing to knowledge transfer within the functional group and pre-build Concentriq systems as required.
What are we seeking
To be successful as Solutions Architect you will have the following:
· Master or Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related technical education
· At least, 5+ years of experience in enterprise IT solutions, with at least 2 years in healthcare IT solutions
· Experience with Linux (RHEL, CentOS, or Ubuntu) and Windows operating systems
· Experience with Docker
· Proficiency in a scripting language sush as Bash or PowerShell
· Experience with AWS or other cloud services
· Strong business acumen – able to identify and articulate key value to customers
· Comfortable to present solutions to a broad ranges of customer representatives ranging from Engineers, developers, designers, architects, IT managers and CIO’s.
· High level of professionalism in communicating with internal and external customers and partners.
· Ability to run several projects in parallel and with a passion to work in a scale-up environment Fluent in English, willing to travel (20%) and enjoying interactions with a variety of people with different background and personalities
Beyond just work
Being a Proscian means believing in a mission, overcoming challenges in the journey together, and sharing in what success brings. We believe that every major growth period creates an exceptional career runway. We’re here to change the world together, and empower each other to become our best selves in the process.
As a company in the healthcare field, we want our people to be happy and healthy, in and out of the office. In addition to competitive pay, we ensure everyone on our team is supported with savings, schedule, and insurance options that promote long-term health and personal growth.
At Proscia, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Proscia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
If you have any remaining questions regarding this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application was submitted successfully.